Are you interested in finding out what training is available to meet your workforce training needs in one central place? VASS and Te Pou, in partnership with other key stakeholders have developed a disability training directory. It contains contact details for many of the training providers and courses that people have accessed through the MSD Training and Workforce Development Fund (administered by VASS) and the MoH Disability Workforce Fund (administered by Te Pou).
To access the disability training directory (2nd edition) click here
The directory includes training on:
- consumer and family/whānau leadership development
- community building and development
- cultural responsiveness and diversity
- disability awareness and service development
- leadership development
- national NZQA certificates and diplomas
- safety, quality and evaluation.